We have a delicious recipe for you that is a guaranteed crowd pleaser. The best thing about it is that not only is it really easy to make but the ingredients can all be bought in store at Mitchells AND it won't break the bank!
We don't have any photos of the cheesecake in question, however we would love to see your results... So if you try the recipe out then be sure to share the love on our Facebook page and the photo with the most likes will win £10 to spend at Mitchells.
Go on, give it a go!
Really Easy Cheesecake
- 250g of biscuits – Digestives/Gingernuts/Hob Nobs/ Rich Tea etc
- 50g Margarine or Butter
- 250g Mitchells Double Cream
- 200g Cream Cheese
- 50g Icing Sugar
- 1 Tin of Peaches or any other fruit of your choice
- Dash of Lemon Juice
- Crush biscuits, melt butter/margarine, mix together and place in the bottom of the dish that you will be using.
- Place in the fridge to chill
- Whip cream and mix in cream cheese
- Add sugar and mix in a small amount of lemon juice to your taste
- Take base out of fridge and add topping
- Prepare fruit and decorate top of cheesecake
- Place back in fridge and chill until required
Use any biscuits that need using up.
Add cinnamon or ginger for extra flavour.
If you don’t have any fruit use honey or jam for topping.
Don't forget that we stock groceries to meet your everyday needs. That's why we're "Everyday Shopping 7 Days a Week". The shop is open Monday to Saturday 7.30am to 5.30pm and Sunday 11am to 4pm.
If you have found this post interesting please use the "Share" buttons below to tell your online community about it, there's a good chance they will find it interesting too. Thank you.
You can also follow Mitchells on Facebook - please click here